News Letter-October 2023
Most of our clients Google Maps Listings is updated or still in process.
Because Google Maps mostly work with bots, we had a lot more trouble shooting then anticipated, but we are work on our client listings to make sure all is in order. Some of you would have received your Google Reviews image with link and an instructional video on how to use it. If you have not received your Google Reviews image with link … it means we are still working on your listing.
Google Maps Reviews
when you are done with your google maps we would have sent you you a video to show how to read and react on your reviews.
• Respond in a timely manner. Customers will appreciate a prompt response.
• Stay professional and courteous. Never lash out and avoid taking the review personally.
• Don’t DELETE it. This may cause the client to go and complain on platforms where you don’t have control over. Deal with it here as best you can.
• Understand your customer’s experience with your business before responding. If someone mentions a problem with a product or service, investigate to see what may have gone wrong. Be honest about mistakes made and steps you’ve taken (or will take) to remedy the situation.
• Apologize when appropriate but don’t take responsibility for things that weren’t your fault. Show compassion and empathy for the customer.
• Offer to talk it over. If this is the first you’re hearing of the complaint, invite the customer to email or call so that you can try to sort out the matter with them.
• Show that you’re authentic and genuine. Sign off with your name or initials to show you’re taking the matter seriously and that a real person is listening.
If you are in a sticky situation and not sure how to deal with it.
Please feel free to reach out to MMW and we will assist you as best as possible.